Best of Asbury [NJ]

Thanks for your response.

So food is on a par with Long Branch?

I agree, almost everyplace in Houston calls it flameado but it’s the same as fundido.

1 Like

The 1933 model…

11074904-1933-ford-5-window-coupe-thumb-c

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Sitting Duck - Long Branch, NJ

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sitting Duck - Long Branch, NJ

Here is another 33 Texas original not to be confused with the Flameado:

Anybody recognize this one?

Here is a 33 fundido which is not to be confused with a 33 flameado (notice less flames)…

1 Like

Well here’s Cooks Country with a microwave "fun"dido recipe that sure looks like Chile con Queso to me…

Hey, did you ever figure out what to do about the lunch?

After dropping in a few places mentioned upthread, the wife went in an entirely different direction and booked Anemos in Manalapan. Thx to all who helped me get started on a list for the next time around!

1 Like

How was Anemos? In my list to try but haven’t gone yet.

GENERAL NOTICE TO THREAD*

I broke off a review of the Sitting Duck Restaurant to a separate thread. In doing so I was a bit over zealous with the posts that I migrated to the new thread, so I then returned them here, as they were a sub text of this thread. If you find your comments are now out of order, or if I have messed up the “flow” of the conversation please note it was not done in malice, I"m just not very good or talented when it comes to moderation skills. My apologies to anyone(s) whose comment might have been shuffled by mistake.

Thank you,
Notjr

3 Likes

We still love you, @NotJrvedivici !!!

1 Like

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Raw-Sewage-Exposure-Forces-Closure-of-Jersey-Shore-Beach-484172561.html%3Famp=y

See!! People think I’m always being a wise guy!

1 Like

Nope. A prophet maybe.

1 Like

He actually comes by pretty often, curious as to how long he will play.

We’ve entered the lottery for residents so hopefully we get tickets.

I stopped in the Lanes last night, sterile space, loved the old Lanes especially the bar area which they converted into a diner

Yep. Newer not necessarily better in Asbury. When they get done it will be Disney at the Shore, complete with theme pavilions serving food. We already have psuedo Chzech, Cuba, Italy, Mexico & California.

Thank God for Franks…

Let’s not forget psuedo Irish with Johnny Macs

1 Like