Bareburger coming to Mt. Kisco

I have been passing by the old Friendly’s location in Mt. Kisco and wondering what was going to occupy that space. Now I know! Anyone know anything about Bareburher?

1 Like

There’s been one in Hartsdale for a couple of years. Though they are pricey, they have a lot of options for patties and toppings. It is easy to spend $25 for a single meal. They have some interesting veggie and vegan options as well. You should take a look at their menu.

2 Likes

Bareburger uses organic meats, dairy and produce - which is probably one reason why it’s so expensive. It’s very tasty, but it’s hard to justify paying a little over $50 for burgers for my husband & myself and kids’ meals for our little guys. The Mt Kisco location is super close to where I live but it’ll probably end up being a special treat for us and not a regular stop.

1 Like

I guess we are almost neighbors! I wish it were a Smashburger. When I want a burger, I really don’t care about all the organic. I wasn’t a good juicy burger!!!

2 Likes

Awww, winecountry - I thought we lived close by to each other! :slight_smile: That’s too funny, I said the same thing when I saw the sign going up, “Too bad it’s not a Smashburger!” Love them. Their chicken sandwiches are my absolute favorite!

1 Like

Yay!!! I love Bareburger! I agree it’s not a cheap meal but it’s high quality food. Oh, this will be dangerous right near TJ Maxx, another place I love. Haha!

1 Like

Their chicken is excellent! I love their salads with the chicken in them!

1 Like

It is a great location, you’re right! TJ Maxx - haha! Always packed no matter what time it is!

1 Like

Passed by today and the sign is up and I saw some seating inside. Unclear when it’s actually opening-- the exterior is definitely still not done.

Yes, I passed yesterday too. Chairs are in. There were people working outside too.

Does anyone have any update as to when it is opening?

Nothing, but it looks like it should be soon.

@Haileysam Hi there, and welcome to Hungry Onion! I hope it’s soon. I’m really looking forward to having it nearby. I’m going to go get fish in Mt kisco on Sunday so I will stop by then to see what I can find out!

What are your existing favorites in the area?

I live right near there, drive by all the time, doesn’t seem like much is going on…but def should be soon I would imagine!
I love Patio 3 that opened in Mt Kisco, good food and very clean

1 Like

Another neighbor!!! BTW - welcome Haileysam!

1 Like

Sign in the window yesterday - closed for training!

1 Like

Attempted to go tonight. Big mistake. There was a 40 minute wait at 615ish and we couldn’t hold out. It looks nice inside but obviously I can’t comment on the food. We ended up at exit 4 which was fine. We were disappointed and won’t even attempt to return to bareburger at a normal mealtime for a while.

Two words. Overpriced. Underwhelming.
It’s ultimately about becoming a national franchise…or a Danny Myer IPO.

I like bareburger, but very little is worth waiting that long for.