Bareburger coming to Mt. Kisco

I tried the one on central ave. a couple of times and really wanted to like it - can always use another burger joint ,but the two words that come to mind are - overpriced and underwhelmed, just as louuuu said.Portion size a bit tiny and prices more than a tad too high. Could not justify the prices for mediocre food and skimpy portions. Just large enough that you almost have to order an extra (expensive) side dish to make it a filling meal. Controlled portions that are chintzy!

Itā€™s not a burger joint. Itā€™s a fast-casual restaurant with a good variety of protein options, especially for vegetarians/vegans. Though Iā€™m not strictly vegetarian, I personally appreciate being able to order a Farmerā€™s Basket salad with a sweet potato/wild rice patty or a Falafelwraptor. The price isnā€™t cheap, but the organic ingredients and variety of options (the son and spouse love the wild boar), make it worth the money for us.

2 Likes

That is really good to know, says this person who eats no meat but lives with and tries to get along with a herd of carnivores. Thanks!

2 Likes

No worries! I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever had one of their meat burgers and Iā€™ve been very happy with the alternatives. Let us know what you think of the place if you go.

I finally ate here last weekend. Nothing really special about it-- itā€™s just like every other Bareburger Iā€™ve been to but I like Bareburger so thatā€™s a good thing. They have a really good lunch deal that includes a beverage, burger and side and for $1 you can upgrade your beverage to a beer. Weā€™ll definitely be stopping back for happy hour as well as they have reduced price drinks and apps from 3-7 M-F.

3 Likes

Good to know thanks! I break for a good jalapeƱo popper. :slight_smile:

Anytime! Also, for anyone who is interested, wham bam bites are some sort of little fried chicken nugget type deal! :slight_smile:

1 Like