Anyone have experience using Choice Brand knives?

https://www.webstaurantstore.com/search/choice-knives.html

I have an 8-inch Chefs Knife, a 10-inch Cimeter, and a paring knife in my basket from webrestaurant.com

Do not really want to pull the trigger on my purchase without some comments & opinions from HO contributors. Thanks for guidance.

41 views of this post, no replies. So, I went ahead and ordered the knives, a sharpening rod and a 17 slot carrying case. Less than $60 tax included. I’m a bit stoked.

2 Likes

Apparently you are the pioneer among us in trying this line of knives. I hope that you report back on your experience so we can all learn something new along with you!

For the record, my workhorse kitchen knives are old Chicago Cutlery that we purchased way back in the day before my husband and I got married. Knives are still going strong. So are we, thank goodness.

2 Likes

This I will do. :plate_with_cutlery:

1 Like

I have no experience.

1 Like

So know the “learning” begins…

Less than four days from order to delivery.

1 Like

Good to hear. Let us know how they compare to your other knives.

1 Like

Finally got a chance to break out one of the knives, the 8-inch Chefs. It’s huge! But it is very comfortable in my hand, and in use. Used it tonight to cut leftover T-Bone steak filets for hot beef sandwiches. Cutting against the grain was effortless. This is a very sharp blade right out of the package. Honestly, I can see myself ordering more Choice Brand products…

1 Like

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter!

Press Room
“Food is a pretty good prism through which to view humanity.”

― Jonathan Gold