Any food or drinks you rarely share with others?

It’s chocolate and beer for me . And you ?

coffee ice cream – nobody else in the house likes it-- which is kinda nice – love the stuff and I don’t have to share!

1 Like

Easy. Pickled herrings. They’re mine ALL mine. Of course, that’s because everyone else here thinks they’re disgusting. I’ll run with that.

2 Likes

Potato chips…regular old plain potato chips. I never buy them because I can’t have them in the house but if get them while eating out…stay away!

Salt and vinegar potato chips. The last piece of rum cake.

Cold cooked basmati rice, with Worcestershire. There. I said it and I’m glad.

4 Likes

LOL – now I’m going to have to try it, just to see what the attraction is…

I know this is OT but this is the place I must ask… Why am I the only one on this board without a heart? (sounds funny) No reason exactly , just that I noticed and wondered.

4 Likes

I think it’s so you can’t “like” your own posts. Narcissists need not apply?

3 Likes

Thanks, SS. That’s what I thought, I just hadn’t noticed before I guess.

I had to switch from chocolate to Starburst and Smarties so the hubby would not eat my candy. The good/bad news is he cannot eat chocolate anymore but the reason is it’s something he cannot have due to health reasons. I used to hide the chocolate behind the broccoli in the freezer. I love peanut butter but if I bring it home and actually want to eat some I have to hide it in my room or it will be gone in two days. Cookies apply to this rule and chips used to but not anymore. How is it that men can eat an entire bag of something in a day?

1 Like

No problem for the full bag . It’s what I like to do .

1 Like

Eggplant. My (adult) son won’t touch it with a ten foot pole. It makes me wonder sometimes if he wasn’t switched at the hospital.

1 Like

Pumpkin pie. Nobody else in the family likes it. I could eat a wole one in a day.

1 Like

The biggest crab in the pot. Never…

Those fabulous chicken “oysters” on the back of the chicken. Friends and family don’t even know they are there in my house. All mine every time.

And my really good cognac - all mine.

1 Like

natto on hot white rice. don’t want to put up with the b.s. ewwwwws.

"Those fabulous chicken “oysters” on the back of the chicken. Friends and family don’t even know they are there in my house. All mine every time.

And my really good cognac - all mine."

i’m with you on the chicken oysters. and, since it takes 5 weeks to make my chocolate bourbon, i’m very selective about who i share it with.

I’ll admit that they make the short list of things that require me to psych myself up to choke down.

Pappy Van Winkle and I have an exclusive thing.