Alone, and in a supermarket...

No. Just responding to my baser self. :smirk:

3 Likes

A lot of people pay good money to professionals in order to identify their inner demons. Much cheaper and more enjoyable achieving this through snack foods! If you started vlogging about it you could become an internet sensation!

2 Likes

Yes. I can see it now, an Orson Welles clone in front of a video camera with flecks of Molten Chocolate Cake flitting around his unkempt grey beard…

2 Likes

Well, now that Burt from Burt’s Bees has gone to that big hive in the sky the market is wide open for that look!

1 Like

I’m a thumbs-up :+1: on the Kerrygold Cheddar and the chocolate chip muffins, but a :-1: on the Rainbow potato chips and weird Cheez-Its. So you’re at 50:50 in my book (not that you needed to know that. LOL). Well, technically, you’re at 60:40 out of the 5 items mentioned, since the Matcha sea salt isn’t bad. So you’re definitely in the plus column.

2 Likes

I also picked that salt up on a whim and haven’t used it yet so I’ll be following this thread with interest. :slight_smile:

…but right now I’ve got Lost in the Supermarket stuck in my head so I’m off to listen to The Clash.

4 Likes

I think duck would be my vote. Nice find

1 Like