Aarzu Modern Indian Bistro Freehold

((Think we need a Silver Alert button on HO?))

2 Likes

Pretty soon they’ll be $50 for 3 and everyone will be, ‘oh but they’re good’.

1 Like

Well…here’s where I paid $ 24. for one!!!

4 Likes

I can honestly say they’re the best lamb chops I’ve ever had. And I say that each time after eating them. But that pricing is getting ridiculous.

2 Likes

This! I used to order once a week or two but now less than once a month.

1 Like

So… now that they’re a ‘main,’ do they come with anything else?!?

2 Likes

No.

Wait!! What’s a main?

1 Like

And I suppose they think that soup is a meal.

1 Like

It depends on the soup. (E.g., a soup luke you get at Shanghai Bun, or pozole, is a meal.)

1 Like

DON’T HELP HIM.

And just to show y’all (@hungryonion) why I complained about not being able to post short replies:

Only at Menzies

I went here tonight. The lamb chops are not a main! But if you want to make it a main, they can do that for extra $… I got something else.

1 Like

What’s a main?

(Hahahaha sorry I’m just amusing myself)

1 Like

Looking at Aarzu menu and the lamb chops are now $36. #notamain

1 Like

Wowsa.

I just ordered insurance online. Was I hashtagging? #notamain

1 Like

I did end up getting takeout that night (no lamb chops though). The containers were full and it was all very good.

1 Like

That’s a ridiculous price. Is lamb generally so expensive on your side of the Atlantic?

At my favourite Indian restaurant (back there on Thursday after lockdown), three or four chops cost £7.95 ($11.25). That’s a starter, not a main.

Lamb does carry a premium price at most restaurants on this side of the pond. Especially if you consider portion sizes, a normal order would be two double cut pieces probably 6-8oz of actual meat.