A new kind of Ho'Down details inside, please share your thoughts / Central NJ

Thanks, @NotJrvedivici for following up.
MrBean and I can do the definitely do the 6/27.

2 Likes

Please count us in for 2

1 Like

I’m in for one!

1 Like

Ok people, I just received confirmation that the $ 50. is all inclusive tip & tax included!!!

So come on my fellow Ho’s…let’s get some more RSVP’s for an excellent cause!!!
Special…$ 50. per ticket or 3 tickets for $ 150!!! Give till it hurts or you are full!
Jokes will be told by myself for an additional $1.00 donation to Soul Kitchen. (funny jokes will be $2.00 donation) I will know by next week if the dunk tank will be available it will be 3 balls for $5. to dunk @seal !!! (I mean who else likes the water more than a seal!!! - if you just read this you now owe me
$ 2.00)

More updates to come as they become available!!!

1 Like

Count me in for 2

1 Like

I can be dunked in gravy or cheese sauce at the customer’s wish. For an extra donation I will also allow a chocolate dip. :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Any updates on this? I might be able to take the drive from Brooklyn for a cause this worthy and to meet some of the characters around here.

2 Likes

As of now count me in for 1, not sure if the Mrs. can make it…

By the by…if you want to carpool I would pick you up, as I am coming from Astoria… and we can both put faces to those “characters”.

1 Like

I do not have any further updates at this time but we are on for the 27th, would love to see/meet you there!

1 Like

Thank you for that offer but the only way that I’ll be able to do this is by dropping my wife off elsewhere. Hopefully, I’ll see you there.

1 Like

Red Bank is a nice town with plenty of streets to browse and a nice view of the water.

Just sayin’ :wink:

3 Likes

Actually, we know it well. Lots of relatives in the immediate area. I just meant that my wife needs to be somewhere that requires my driving her before I head off to the event.

1 Like

Please bring your wife… I will bring my wife who is not a foodie…but she is scheduled to work on that day. And if she can get off she would not miss one of my foodie events!!!

I can’t. She’s going off to Cape May with her sisters that day after I drop her (& her suitcase) off. It looks like I will come to this event, then go home and sit forlornly on the couch for the weekend, pining away that I am alone and missing the love of my life (you never know, she might be reading this).

5 Likes

No problem…

We will have fun Steve.looking forward to meeting you Steve…

You too.

Mrs. Phreddy is joining us…so put me down for two…
Additionally please send mail address so I can send a check before.

2 Likes