A new kind of Ho'Down details inside, please share your thoughts / Central NJ

I’m definitely interested.

2 Likes

For $75 pp we can all head to The Globe afterward.

2 Likes

I would love to come. What a great idea! I’ll let my friend know that attended the previous dim sum HO down with me and see if we can make it a 4 some!

3 Likes

Ok, let me breath some life in here. So far this is what I count:

@seal - 4-6pp ?
Me - 4pp
@heidicooksandbakes - 1
@CurlzNJ - 4
@BossaNova - 2
@gcaggiano - 2
@MsBean - 2
@gracieggg - 2-4

So far on the conservative side that puts us right on the cusp of 21 people. Still room for more!! I would love to get a full house of about 30 people !!!

I reached out to the manager with the information she requested of me, I’m waiting to hear back from her with a few dates, once I receive them I will share.

Thank you all for entertaining this.

3 Likes

So, you don’t want us all to invite as many of our friends as possible so we get more money for charity?

The manager had indicated the range to “book the place” was 20-30 people. I was hoping to have 35(ish) people interested, so once the date is picked if a 1/3 can’t make it we would be in the mid 20’s range. Those were my thoughts, right now with only 21 “interested” it seems we will probably fall short.

So bottom line, if we don’t sell it out ourselves then yes, please invite every/anyone you can.

1 Like

@Rooster did you see this idea?

Depending on the day and availability of babysitters, we should be good for 4 people.

1 Like

Depending on the date, I should be in for 1, maybe 2.

2 Likes

No thank you.

1 Like

All depends on date

1 Like

Depending upon the date we’re interested (2).

1 Like

Yes over the river and through the woods (the Hudson River that is) I am very intrested….it will be date dependent though. Just myself… and since I will be passing through Manhattan, I can provide transportation, if that is an impediment for them attending.

2 Likes

Keep in mind the hours are Wednesday to Saturday 5pm to 7pm Sunday 11am to 2pm, for those with work or child care considerations.

Depending on date, two of us.

UPDATED May 23, 2019

OK, my apologies for the delay(s) but it seems as if I have finally made some progress on getting this done all with the charitable cause in mind. The working date as of this time is Thursday June 27th @ 7pm.

The cost will be $50pp as previously discussed, this will all be going to the Jon Bon Jovi Soul Foundation
(see link below for more information)

I had to personally guarantee a minimum of 20 people (or $1,000) - the maximum is in the 30-35 person range.

I do not have all the details of deposits etc. required etc. I will be supplying you with updates as they become available I just wanted to get the date out there ASAP since planning this has been far more time consuming than I originally imagined.

So please start RSVP-ing here…as details emerge I will update this thread but for now Thursday June 27th 7pm looks like the day.

I truly look forward to seeing some established friends, but more so meeting some new friends. We all share a certain passion for food, I’m thrilled that in some small way we can share our passion for a greater good.

Any questions please feel free to post or PM me.

Thank you !!

3 Likes

AHH! We are flying out that morning for a trip! So sorry we will have to miss this event. And a big thank you for pulling it together. I would like to make a donation. My work matches 100% too! Let me know when that is ready.

2 Likes

We will definitely be there! 2 confirmed.

Once we have our final count I will ask some friends outside of HO as well.

2 Likes

Exactly my thoughts (since I’m on the hook) this was either going to be a Ho’ event or my 4th of July party!

1 Like

Sadly, I’ll be away that weekend (not with @gracieggg).

1 Like

:grin:

Safe travels!!!

1 Like