2024 Grocery Outlet [California, Oregon, Washington, etc., etc.]

PA store:

IMG_7399

IMG_7394

IMG_7393

IMG_7392

IMG_7395

6 Likes

The East Hayward GO has Patagonia Provisions’ vacuum-packed, shelf-stable hot smoked wild sockeye salmon for $5.99, in lightly salted and lemon pepper versions. Each pack is 6 oz. (2-3-portions) and sells on the Patagonia Provisions website for $14 each. Being that it’s shelf stable, it’s good for 2 years and would make a good pantry staple.

4 Likes

From the PA store:

IMG_7440

IMG_7438

IMG_7437

6 Likes

The 2024 Spring 20% Off Wine Sale starts a few days before Easter on Friday March 29 or thereabout and lasts for about 10 days. I will get the exact dates soon.

1 Like

This finally showed up at our store too. Got the blue corn. Gonna try making some huitlacoche tacos/ quesadillas. Does anyone know which market has huitlacoche? Especially in the peninsula.

IMG_7508

IMG_7507

IMG_7506

4 Likes

The Masienda masa is great! I’m guessing that it may be hard to find fresh huitlacoche out of season, but Goya has canned huitlacoche (spelled cuitlacoche on the can), which may be easier to find right now. If you’re around Berkeley try - or, even better, call! - Mi Tierra on San Pablo.

1 Like

Try Chavez.

1 Like

Chavez has it, but the gentleman on the phone told me they have it in bulk, in big barrels. :rofl: I guess I have to go back and clear out all the masa flour at GO.

From KPIX 5 SF -

New Grocery Outlet opens in food desert of Marin City

KRON 4 -

Marin IJ -

6 Likes

Grocery Outlet Oakland -

$6.99/1 lb Venison grass fed, pasture raised.

click on photo to see album of 15 photos.

4 Likes

Quite a good haul today from the PA store:

Lots of fly by jing discounts. The vin has a June sell by.

IMG_7632

IMG_7631

IMG_7633

Straus is 2.99. Ben jerrys is 2.49.

IMG_7637

IMG_7636

The parmigiano Reggiano is $4.99

IMG_7634

IMG_7630

IMG_7627

IMG_7626

8 Likes

The ‘bucket’ at Chavez isn’t actually a real bucket. But still sizeable. The jar is slightly more manageable

IMG_7567

4 Likes

I saw that Jones Orange Chocolate soda in the East Hayward GO. I love orange & chocolate, so I was curious, but I usually find sodas in general too sweet.

Ewenique, Santa Cruz GO. $6

this world class sheep’s milk cheese showed up this week. it’s made in a gouda style.

5 Likes

South San Francisco location:

Note: the $1.99 wine is a 1.5L bottle.

4 Likes

South San Francisco location:

7 Likes

Bargainwhine in grossoutwine -

GO 2024 Spring 20% Off Wine Sale is March 25 - April 2

4 Likes

So G.O. has an app now. I downloaded it and there is a coupon to scan for early access to the wine sale, letting you get the 20% off starting March 23. It also has a coupon for $5 off $25 purchase.

5 Likes

Thanks for the app info. I just loaded it to my phone, but don’t see anything about early access to the wine sale???

Maybe check Digital Offers? I also got an email about it.

2 Likes