2021 Grocery Outlet [California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, other Western States]

How do any of those panettone’s compare to the one at Trader Joe’s, if you’ve tried that one? It’s my go to, I like it quite a lot, and I believe it’s around 5 or 6 dollars.

Weekend at the PA store:

The ciao bella blueberry/ passion fruit sorbetto was good.

4 Likes

Bayshore Blvd, San Francisco
Did I need olives? No
Did I buy 5 packs of olives? Yes
Why are the olives 12 cents per pack down from $5.99? I don’t want to know.

5 Likes

If you find Boom Boom Syrah ($5.99) in the Bay Area give it a try. Nice but not sweet fruit, decent balance. It’s by Charles Smith out of Walla Walla, WA, a large, usually decent, producer. I bought 3 bottles during the 20% off wine sale, then 6 more.

2 Likes

Mission G.O. San Francisco
Sunce was $15 and the Chalk Hill rose was $6. They also had 14-15 lb Jennie-O frozen turkeys for $7.99.

Found this at GO in Alameda, Arrowhead Mills organic white popcorn, $1.99 for 24 oz. The kernels looked like “hullless” (or small hulls) and confirmed when I got home and popped some. Looks/tastes the same compared to Amish hullless popcorn, which can run around $3-4/lb, plus shipping…although you see it around for $3 in the store once in a while. Packaged in Chicago which make sense, since the Amish stuff is from Indiana.

Add images here

It’s at the Richmond store, too. Never seen it there before.

Help cover Hungry Onion's costs when you shop at Amazon!

Making noodles. Phongdien Town, Cantho City, Southern Vietnam.
Credit: CiaoHo