Your favorite food scene in a movie

Especially the Unsinkable Molly Brown. Kathy Bates is a wonderful actress,

4 Likes

Another untypical business dinner:

2 Likes

From Jay Rayner in the Guardian.

“A survey of 2,000 people by research company Perspectus Global has found that Lady and the Tramp sharing spaghetti is the most loved movie restaurant scene of all time. The top ten also includes Meg Ryan’s faked orgasm at Katz Deli in When Harry Met Sally and Mia and Vincent going for a burger in Pulp Fiction .”

He didn’t provide a link, but here’s what Google found, with the rest of the top ten list:

https://readsector.com/lady-and-the-tramps-spaghetti-moment-is-voted-the-nations-favourite-restaurant-movie-scene/

1 Like

That is too funny; this thread is what caused me to post here, rather than just lurk. Reading it from its start and not seeing Lady and the Tramp mentioned, just had to sign up and add it. It was the very first thing that came to mind! :dog: Thanks @ernie_in_berkeley.

3 Likes

Two of my favorite food scenes are not available on YouTube. That is Yvonne De Carlo in McLintock! The biscuit scene and her first dinner & apple pie.

Not a movie but a recent mention on another thread.

Can you tell we’re watching Lethal Weapon 2 tonight. If the F word offends you do not push play.

1 Like

“Okay, okay, okay, okay!” I loved when Leo Getz would spit that out trying to say something. LOL

2 Likes

From The Birdcage. This scene can be a little crass but I love this movie.

4 Likes

The best chocolate movie ever.

2 Likes
2 Likes

The scene in The Matrix is one of my favorites.

This looks like great list!

Cite checker fail. That’s Godfather, Part 1 – Sonny is at the table.

No, it is the finale from Part 2. It is a flashback to the time when Michael tells everyone he joined the army.

3 Likes

That rings a bell too. Among Memorable Part 1 scenes:

6 Likes

I cannot believe you of all people missed that one.:slightly_smiling_face:

Godfather 2 ~ Final scene

3 Likes

Hardly the first, and very far from the last, time we stand corrected. Always good to try to keep setting the bar higher, whatever the task worth doing.

3 Likes

So many great food scenes in one of my favorite movies - Driving Miss Daisy. Watching it now. But not much available online. Except for the canned salmon. So here you go.

2 Likes
4 Likes