Would you wear this sweater?

I saw this on the news this evening. It looks kind of cute. Until you realize that in order to press the Doughboy’s belly, people will have to actually poke the wearer’s belly.

2 Likes

That’s a hard NO!

2 Likes

The old AT&T commercial comes to mind. Reach out and touch someone. I can just see this sweater at drunken office parties. $75? No thanks.

1 Like

Do drunken office parties even exist any more? Even drunk and among friends and family I can see it having a 15-20 minute tolerance level at best.

And my practical side thinks there’s no way it’s machine washable/tumble dry able.

Maybe as an infant’s onesie? And even then only with a finite number of “giggles.”

1 Like

I too zeroed in on the quality of the sweater. Hard to tell from the pic.

1 Like

I just went to the website to see if there was any further info. It’s sold out :astonished:

1 Like

Hell no!

Sure.

I mean if you gave it to me for free, I wouldn’t turn it down.

2 Likes

I’d wear it for a few minutes. And then I’d remember that I don’t like people poking me, and I’d take it off.

2 Likes

Yea… I’d wear it. I might even try to do the little laugh that Pillsbury dough boy does…

2 Likes

I would because I’m always up for anything silly and we could all use more laughter in our lives - laughter is good medicine!

1 Like

I would. But I’d definitely be keeping an eye out for Venkman, and his proton blaster while I was wearing it. Just in case I got mistaken for the stay puft marshmallow man.

2 Likes

anigif_sub-buzz-4954-1520795259-1

1 Like

“I mean if you gave it to me for free, I wouldn’t turn it down.”

I would!

I will be happy to take it off your hands.

Send me your address. The cost of postage will be my holiday present to you. And myself. :laughing:

(By the way, I hate emojis but don’t seem to be able to stop myself from using them.)

1 Like

You just need a Pillsbury Dough Boy emoji. (Especially en-motion!)

Pillsbury Doughboy GIFs | Tenor

To Kim’s question, “hard no for me”.

1 Like