Wood & Fire in Scarsdale

I recently had some takeout from Wood & Fire in Scarsdale. My son was here and since we were wrapped up in Federer’s final match, we did not want to go out to dinner. We ordered the Chicken Parm for 2 and the Wood & Fire salad, Both were outstanding. The Chicken Parm for 2 might better be described as being for 3 or 4. It is so large that it’s delivered in a small pizza box! I cannot comment on the restaurant itself, but this was really solid food and I would like to go to the restaurant itself.

3 Likes

Glad you enjoyed it! We also like them for takeout.

We’ve been to their sister restaurant in Pleasantville many times to eat in. I find it difficult to resist their fried food. Our order almost always includes their polenta fries with whipped ricotta, calamari fritti with fried vinegar peppers, a side of meatballs, and some rice balls. Their milanese is also a large portion, pounded thin and beautifully fried, with a heap of arugula salad on top.

Here are photos from our most recent Wood and Fire dinner in Pleasantville: Polenta fries, calamari fritti, and rice balls; and a frose for me.

2 Likes

Looks good - will keep them in mind next time we’re in Scarsdale!

1 Like