Winterlicious 2023 - Who's on your wish list?

It’s starting this weekend. Do you have any must-try’s?

There aren’t many choices in the Scarborough area, but at least two of my very favourite places are participating.

Art of BBQ on Kingston just west of Midland for Caribbean influenced southern bbq.

Beech Tree for highly inventive white tablecloth dining in a relaxed and friendly room. I haven’t been since my bd, so long overdue.

3 Likes

I am only doing take-out, or well-ventilated heated patios, right now .

Union is the only heated patio I’ve found that is ventilated enough for me and has food I like.

That said, I’ve been wanting to try Lucia on Dupont in the Junction. Their Licious menu looks good to me.

I am a semi-regular take-out customer at The Oxley, which has a menu.

I love duck and I like the Oxley’s sticky toffee pudding, so that dinner option tempts me.

The Oakwood looks good

I am interested to hear if anyone offering Licious will offer it to go. Last year, the restaurants where I checked only offered Licious menus to people who dined in.

1 Like

I’m gonna say Lucia for the win. That’s a whole lot of selection for a great price. Many 'licious menus are quite limited in range.

2 Likes

Because we are also not doing indoor dining for the most part, we probably won’t partake in Winterlicious.

Agree that Lucia’s menu has a nice broad selection compared to what some places offer for Winterlicious. We ate on the patio there a couple of years back and liked it.

1 Like