Windmill closing North Long Branch location

The Freehold location closed earlier this year. Not sure what, if anything, these closings mean for the brand or hot dog joints in general. Like many on this board, I am a several times per year visitor and still very much enjoy a dog and cheese fries (almost always from the original location).

2 Likes

It’s not a place that I go to often, but there are times when I just want a hot dog. And theirs is the best tasting for me. Put on the fire for some extra char!

4 Likes

CurlzNJ, man did you bring up a great memory. The hot dogs on the potato rolls with chili, I can taste it. I remember going in one day and a worker said they were closing the location but looking to relocate. He said check for updates on the website but never saw it reopened. If your friend did, please advise.

Sorry, @jethro but no luck… there was a 2nd location in Bound Brook for a while (while Verona was still open) but both have since closed.
@Ejebud (my friend and the former owner of AHD) now does a lot online via his website https://www.eatingwithcheferic.com and on his YouTube channel, including a weekly Facebook Live. Check him out!