Wild Fork

As someone who has zero cooking skills & even less desire to attempt anything more than the most basics I rely heavily on take out or prepared meals from a multitude of places.
Recently I’ve learned of a place called Wild Fork which sells only frozen food.
I’m not a big fan of frozen foods but some things look like they might work for me.
Does anyone have any experience with them and if so are the preparations simple?
Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Here ya go

2 Likes

It’s just frozen steaks etc, chicken, pork, fish etc. You would still have to cook it. They don’t provide any other ingredients other than the frozen protein.
They have meatballs etc and desserts but it’s not like Hello Chef where you get all the ingredients and how to cook it.

3 Likes

Thanks so it’s not my kind of place

1 Like

This is a big 4 commodity producer masquerading as a specialty shop. True specialty farms could not produce enough to supply stores such as these. I am sure some of their products are very good. Think there are better game and specialty suppliers out there.
Prices on most meat proteins are rising but there are great values still out there. Like any shopping, it is imperative to know your prices and products.
Still, this would be a good addition to your regular shopping, especially if you are trying new things and expanding your cooking.

1 Like

Thanks not really looking to expand my cooking. I’m an old lazy single guy, looking more to expand my prepared food resources.
This place doesn’t look like it will.

2 Likes