Which nationality do you drink like?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-30500372

According to my alcohol consumption of the last week I drink like a Romanian, the 5th heaviest drinkers worldwide. UK is only 24th, so I’m punching above my weight.

I am also a Romanian. Or else I’m five American women.

1 Like

Hmmm. I drink like I’m from Timor-Leste – and I don’t even know where that is. :confused:

I got Romanian too. :beers:

Kuwaiti.

French. I can think of worse things. :yum:

1 Like

I’m not good at these things because I don’t drink often but when I do I drink a lot. Its a lot of volume in a small time unit and its not every week.

I can tell you, however, that a quebecquer and a belgian in an irish pub can be a very dangerous thing.

Me too. I’m okay with that

Gulp . . .I’m a Lithuanian, the third heaviest drinking nation in the world. Since the US is the 48th heaviest drinking country, I may be single-handedly keeping us in the top 50 :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Well, at first I got Belarus… but once I adjusted my numbers a little, it was Portugal :grinning:

2 Likes

Uh, yeah . . . I’m gonna adjust my numbers. Now I’m Kuwait :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m Lithuanian . So I drink like one .

I’m “Portuguese”. Pretty much only wine. I very rarely touch beer or spirits, and never buy them (except for friends).

I’m also the opposite of Crunch in terms of frequency and volume.

I drink like a Botswanan.
I walk like an Egyptian.

2 Likes

Same here Gaff . I sveikata . Or cheers

1 Like

Same

Belarus baby

Je bois comme le Français

1 Like

You are a Bangle and I claim my prize for spotting you.

1 Like

Last week, I drank like a French, (because mostly wine). But normally, I’m a Macedonian.