Where to for Cinco de Mayo?

Which Mexican restos do you suggest for Cinco de Mayo, or do you prepare something at home?

1 Like

In Northern Westchester, you can’t go wrong with Los Abuelos in Ossining. Delicious and authentic. We also love Azteca and The Patio 3 in Mt Kisco. If you want the tableside guacamole and margarita experience, Hacienda la Paloma in Mt Kisco and Guadalajara in Briarcliff are good.

Thanks for the tips, Lauren. I will try some of these restaurants in the coming year. I will probably go back to Rio Bravo in Larchmont for their festive atmosphere and playful food. Also, thinking of revisiting Guapo Cucina Mexicana on Warburton Ave. in Yonkers. I have enjoyed their simplicity and flavors over the past couple of years…

1 Like

White Plains will hold its annual Cinco de Mayo Event on Saturday, May 6, from 1 to 6 p.m. It will take place on Mamaroneck Ave. at the corner of E. Post Road. There will be live Mexican entertainment, crafts, food and beverages. There is a $5 wristband fee (must be 21 or over) to drink outdoors…

1 Like