Where to Find Poké in Westchester?

I know Exit 4 Food Hall in Mount Kisco has it, but where else can I find a good poké bowl?

Hi 914foodie! Ooh, good question. Well, Westchester always seems to be a bit behind the city when it comes to things like this so I’d guess that pretty soon the restaurants here will catch on! I can’t recall ever seeing it anywhere on a menu. I’m sure others will chime in if they have seen it!

How is the rendition at exit 4?

I see it occasionally on the blackboard at Artie’s Steak & Seafood on City Island. And their version is pretty darn good. But I would call ahead just to make sure…

Spotted a menu listing for Poke at bartaco the other night in Port Chester…I went for some of my favorite 4 inch tacos, so I did not order it.

Found Poke listed as a special on the menu at Moderne Barn in Armonk, too…

So how are the Poke bowls at Exit 4? I have to be in the area tomorrow around lunchtime. I was planning to go to Kira Sushi in Armonk to get my usual 3 roll lunch (their spicy tuna and salmon rolls are great), but just got a coupon for Grubhub and noticed that Exit 4 is on there (as is Kira). Exit 4 would be more convenient than going into Armonk and I’ve been meaning to try their poke bowls, but don’t want to be disappointed.

If you find Gumby, you’ll find Poke’.

3 Likes