When the restaurant you have been frequenting turns bad

Not familiar with Lorenzo’s

Been wanting to try Clarizios, not a fan of Dusals

Oops. It used to be Lorenzo’s. I think now it might be Vincent’s.

Clarizios is just ok. They always drench the pasta in sauce. Went there about a month ago and it was meh. Not bad, not great. (Never liked the one I think you are referring to.)

Ok next lol

Frankie Feds

1 Like

Ate there once pizza was ok when they brought out their garbage I mean garden salad & their crappy bread I was gone
That’s about 5 years ago

a place that’s been in business for 20 years and now going downhill . . .
my bet is the “owner” already knows that - but I’d share the issue with him/her/it just so they know, the decline has not gone unnoticed.

it’s not uncommon after a long time the owner/chef/whatever has simply worn themselves out.

1 Like

That’s a theory but if I go any other day he’s there & checks everything before it’s served
I have been going for the past 3-6 months on Sunday & the place is jumping but owner not around
I am thinking Sunday is a different chef & the regular waitstaff is off too.
I’m gonna give him the benefit of the doubt & speak to him this week

2 Likes

absolute most devastating case is where the founder/owner has turned over tasks/days/prep/dishes/whatever to a family member.
they know, and don’t want to confront the issue of the “kid’s not doing what I think I taught him to do…”

1 Like

This is his livelihood.

Even if it’s not what he wants to hear, he needs to hear it so he can address and fix it.

If his Sunday help is dropping the ball he needs to know.

He cant fix what he doesnt know is broken…and the fact that you’re friendly with him means he knows its a genuine concern, not just a sh*t review from some self-important blowhard on the interwebs

3 Likes

As a business owner who takes pride in his business, I truly appreciate all comments of interest. It is then up to me to discern the source and the accuracy of remarks. But its also up to the patrons to care enough to remark. If you have a connection to a business and which to continue to connect, then a good proprietor will welcome your input.

4 Likes

That’s seems to be the consensus & it’s what I plan to do this week