What's For Dinner #63 - the Giving Thanks Edition - November 2020

A new December thread has been created here:

2 Likes

I’d love an approximate recipe, if he’s sharing?

2 Likes

This be the one. An actual recipe for a change!

5 Likes

You all eat mighty well outside. Your tomatoes look like the brown kumatos I buy at Trader Joes. It’s the only store bought tomato I will consume.

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Yep - had a box of those and got two local SC jumbo reds to supplement.

1 Like

They’re the only decent tasting grocery tomatoes that I have found. I’ll eat those except when I can grow my own or get garden grown from the farmers. So one more - you said you didn’t sleep on the ground. Do you guys have an RV? We tent camp, but with an inflatable mattress. More comfy. Still hard to wiggle in and out for midnight potty trips though.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: What’s for Dinner #64 - This Year’s Almost Over, Thank Goodness! Edition - December 2020

I just realized I posted in the wrong month. Someone please move my last post to December! :grinning:

deleted, moved to December.

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

oops, sorry greg, I’m a bad moderator, i’ve never learned how to move posts to different threads. but i flagged it so that someone else - a BETTER, MORE LEARNED moderator than I, will move it for you.

1 Like

Taken care of.

Have a good evening everyone.

4 Likes

An assertion made but not proved . Or he himself said it . :+1:

How long have you been on Hungryonion? FTC’s loss is Hungryonion’s gain.

1 Like

Thank you for the warm welcome.

It’s been about 2 weeks.

6 Likes

The best potatoes I have ever had were Michelin Starred Chef Heston Blumenthal´s at the FAT DUCK RESTAURANT In Bray, England.

His recipe is online. He has a very unique triple procedure and method … Should check it out if you are a fan of potatoes …

4 Likes

thank you!!

Best handle ever. (ipsedixit)

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: What’s For Dinner #65 - the Brand New New Year’s Edition - January 2021