What's for Dinner #59 - the Summertime Covid Blues Edition - July 2020

TY.
I think I could sit down with this and an unsliced loaf of french bread and eat until I suffered a food Coma.

3 Likes

I was going to say the exact same thing!!!

1 Like

And later…(I am getting on the) tomatoes in olive oil, and Italian sausage with piperade.

…

19 Likes

BF made this delicious appetizer tonight which we had prior to chicken katsu with curry sauce and steamed broccoli: Firecracker Shrimp. These morsels made for top notch drinking food. Unfortunately I have an early morning tomorrow so there wasn’t too much drinking.

18 Likes

Oh, wow, thank you :blush:

That looks gorgeous and sounds delicious!!! Summer on a plate.

1 Like

Reading what I could of that article/recipe, I’m DROOLING. My kind of meal!!

1 Like

43 posts were merged into an existing topic: What’s For Dinner #60 - The Hot August Nights Edition - August 2020

Extraordinarily elegant stemware glasses and beautiful photographs, gorgeous food and wines / cocktails as always.

Have a lovely weekend.

1 Like

Love it . Was close to making it today . I sort of replicate the rick Bayless recipe to taste . Similar.

1 Like

I started a new thread for August here. Sorry I forgot yesterday.

2 Likes

@MAH, @Barca, and @ChristinaM – I finally posted a new thread for August. (See upthread) In case you want to re-post your dinner on the new thread.

Otherwise, maybe a Mod can move them over. @naf (not sure who handles the WFD threads)

2 Likes