What's for breakfast? (2024)

Oh, they’re tasty, too!

1 Like

Rhubarb upside down cake with whipped cream. Breakfast dessert after a ham slice (frozen after Easter dinner) & egg English muffin sandwich (not pictured).

8 Likes

4 Likes

Welcome to HO, @Homie_chef! What are some of your healthy and nutritious breakfasts you like to prepare? This thread is the perfect place to share them :slight_smile:

Garden scramble with asparagus, shrimp, tarragon, and chives. Leftover rice.

9 Likes

More green eggs and rice. Vegetable de jour is spinach.

9 Likes

Are you in the “tomato is a fruit” camp?

2 Likes

Wine at breakfast?? Must be tripping!!!

8 Likes

Lol. Botanically speaking, a tomato is a fruit. In the culinary world, maybe not so much?

I’ve been eating my way through (and documenting) my spring garden. Today’s pick - spinach. The only tomatoes around here this time of year come from a store, after a long journey on the back of a truck (and don’t leave me very excited).

4 Likes

Maui pizza from Byron Pizza in London, Ontario. Ham, bacon, pineapple, mozzarella and cheddar.

4 Likes

Salli Par Eedu, from the Gunpowder cookbook.
Eggs, cooked with fried potatoes, spiced tomatoes, and cilantro…and then they became tacos.

12 Likes

Interesting! I think I’ll try that.

1 Like

Fridge and freezer clean-out scramble: asparagus and (Hebrew National) hot dogs. Homemade French bread for toast.

10 Likes

yum!! :yum:

1 Like

Sunday breakfast in our Berlin pad. How I love our breakfasts here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Breakfast was Kylie Kwong’s Shrimp and Celery Omelette, with red potato oven fries.

7 Likes

and imported cream cheese! :grin:

2 Likes

Waffled frozen hash brown potato patty, waffled scrambled egg with cheddar. No picture (I was hungry!)

5 Likes

Potato hash with asparagus, bacon, scallion, and cheddar cheese. Eggs to order.

10 Likes