What Wine Did You Drink Today #1? 2015-2020

We had this excellent French wine yesterday.

1 Like

We had an outstanding Spanish Black Slate Priorat tonight.

4 Likes

We have quite a new wine shop locally. Picked up some bottles yesterday. This Gavi last night was a lovely example. Thankfully they are offering deliveries.

2 Likes

A couple glasses of St. Hilaire Cremant de Limoux Brut.

Older than champagne and originally made by monks. Pretty good for 15 bucks.

2 Likes

I do like Cremant. Last bottle I bought was around £25. I could have bought a bottle of Champagne for that sort of money but it would be nowhere near as good.

2 Likes

My mistake, this was actually the Blanquette de Limoux which apparently has a different grape composition.

1 Like

I want that! Swoon. Nice glass.

1 Like

What app is this?

Thank you. We take these wine glasses to BYO restaurants :blush:

1 Like

It’s not really an app. I got the wine reviews and notes from the Wine Library web site and copy and pasted it here.

Gotcha, thx

1 Like

A delicious Charbono. Deep purple color, prunes and berries. A nice pairing with homemade pasta.

3 Likes

2003 Ridge Lytton Springs - magnum.

3 Likes

Love the ridge .

1 Like

Had a nice Cab with meatballs Thursday night, and I finished it last night with popcorn. Since it was another raining cold day in So Cal, we built a fire. Not sure I remember it being cold enough in April to use the fireplace.

3 Likes

Changed it up last night with a really nice, dry, Lambrusco. I remember the first time I tried Lambrusco was when the bartender at Petit Trois suggested it. The little bubbles make it refreshing but not sweet. Fun wine.

3 Likes

Nice Pinto tonight. Bright acid, cherry, and little bit of spice.

Some inexpensive cabs I found out grocery outlet. Enjoyed watching Bottle Shock again. I have been to that winery and saw the bottle of Chardonnay that put the United states on the map.

Here he is today:

1 Like

We’ve been enjoying this Spanish blend of Verdejo and Sauvignon Blanc. Aromatic and fruity balanced with good acidity.

2 Likes