What is your favorite Le Creuset? (color, form...)

That’s what it looks like …

What a bargain … because it obviously bestows magical powers on the cook!

I know that feeling!

Mind reader.

Omg I feel guilty as shnap of that.

And you can choose only one!

2 Likes

The official colour guide from LC.

The favourites among countries
bb77972c8f20b638e0c52cbdaa602ec9

4 Likes

Personally I like the Teal, Caribbean, Ocean range. But I don’t own any LC, I use only Staub :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

2 Likes

Are the favorite color among countries in an order? I am surprised that yellow (soleil) is the most popular color.

Red must be the most favorite color – it seems it is their flagship color for both companies.

Yes, red, or orange-red.

I suppose my favorite colors are: Nectar, Azure and Oyster

1 Like

:rofl: At the end of the day, most of my cast iron cookwares are just black (matt or shiny) because fashion comes and goes, and I can get tired of some colours or too many colours after a while. I have an aubergine coloured small cocotte and a dark blue tajine because of they were the only available colours that were on sale that I don’t dislike. Also black looks pro. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :roll_eyes:

See, you like yellow too!

I think I like yellow. However, yellow is an interesting color. It looks great on its own, but it can be too eye catching. For example, I probably do not want to drive a Nectar color car.

1 Like

Some colours are on gradient. Not sure about Nectar, but blue and grey are, I guess monotone are too dull for certain colours.

Look Doraemon

That’s fun! Too expensive though.

Not sure people that like the pot are those who like cooking. Probably the fan just bought that for their collection.

1 Like

I bet it wasn’t as expensive, but over time it becomes like a collection item. That is my guess. See, buying Le Creuset can be a good investment too (assuming you pick the right model).

Here. One more. Hello Kitty.

3 Likes

With a collection item, you will never cook with it, to preserve the value.