What have you been watching lately?

Nice pic! I stay downtown when I visit my kid at USC so AF was an easy item to check off the list.

2 Likes

If you are in P’burgh, Pennsylvania, check out the ‘Monongahela Incline’.

3 Likes

A great funicular!

1 Like

I love Robert Mitchum so much.

1 Like

My Father did basic training at Camp Roberts, California with Robert Mitchum. We lived in the area and he brought some of his fellow draftees to our house for a home cooked meal, but alas, not Mitchum.

4 Likes

High On The Hog Season 2, episode One. “Hits the Spot”!

3 Likes

I’m trying to figure out which PBS / Masterpiece shows I need / want to catch up on.

Professor T is taking a bit of effort to get into.

I eventually renewed my PBS “subscription”, which my family or I have tried to support one way or another since childhood, to access some of it.
Have you tried “Passport”? I don’t completely understand it, but when has that stopped me? :blush:

3 Likes

My wife read the book and is excited to be watching it. We’re an episode and a half into it and the story line is very intriguing.

2 Likes

Enjoy! It’s quite a bit better than the Hulu version.

Love Passport and use it frequently. Drama, Nature, Food, everything.

1 Like

Drama. Lots and lots of drama. I think I’m ready for a horror flick again tonight :slight_smile:

??? What we’re watching is the Hulu version. Do you mean the book was better? Wife is already commenting on differences but not negatively so far.

Oh! I see. Yes, I was saying I liked the book quite a bit better than the series (which I have not finished). It wasn’t so much that I haven’t been enjoying the Hulu version; its certainly better than "House Hunters " (husband’s favorite). I found myself wondering how the author felt about the changes. I thought the way they portrayed the daughter made it hard to see her as a sympathetic character. I recall it being the opposite in the book.

I just finished watching season 2 of Hotel Portofino, Annika and World On Fire. I enjoyed them all. I also found Professor T difficult.

Yes, am on Passport :blush:

It’s like any streaming service, but maybe a bit harder to navigate :joy:

1 Like

Unforgotten is excellent.

1 Like

Oh that Hotel Portofino was a tough ending. We’ll see what happens in season 3 next year.

1 Like

I started Bosch last night after seeing it mentioned here

3 Likes