What Do You Want to Ask Tony Bourdain?

I don’t think you really want to know what I’d want to ask him.

He’s not my usual type, but I’ve harbored a crush on him for years.

6 Likes

If Ottavia would be the favorite in a Jiu -Jitsu match .

1 Like

OMG, total crush :slight_smile:

Ewwwwwwww…sorry. He has male version of a resting bitch face if you ask me. I don’t know why I just can’t stand the guy.

2 Likes

Uhmm… Since you put it that way, I think we really DO want to know what you’d ask him.

(Hey, you brought it up!)

2 Likes

Those sorts of questions are best whispered into the ear of the object of your affection

2 Likes

I’d ask him what his biggest regret was.

1 Like

I’d bet he doesn’t look back but forward. But a good question.

I agree, he probably doesn’t look back but lots of times the negative events in life shape us so much that they aren’t quite as negative as we once thought.

I also would like to whisper my question into his ear :wink:

2 Likes

I’d like to ask him if he has a drinking problem.

It seems he is always getting hammered or recovering from a hangover.

1 Like

Given the fact 75 %+ of people in the industry do have drinking problems (myself included) , I feel confident answering on his behalf. Yes he does have a drinking problem!

2 Likes

Spotted Bourdain coming home one late afternoon. He lives across the street from my daughter on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. I asked: “How are you doing, Tony?” He let out a smile and said: “Fine!”
“How do you keep up with it all,” I asked. He just threw up his arms in a playful way and shrugged, still smiling. So that’s what I got to ask him first hand…meanwhile other folk on the street and in cars were calling out his name as they noticed him in front of the building: “Hey, Tony!”

2 Likes

He’s probably perpetually jetlagged, in addition to that.

1 Like