What Did You Drink Today (non-wine) #1? (2015-2020)

A simple gin and tonic to beat the heat.

3 Likes

Diet Dr Pepper, Mandarin Orange Seltzer, Angostura Bitters and a Lime.

It’s actually an awesome combination, even without alcohol.

1 Like

I Love Love to Drink low Caffine Coffee I Drink It Today. :coffee:

Had a bananen weizen at Suppenküche in SF this weekend. A mix of hefeweizen (I think a Schneider Weisse in this case) and banana juice. Nice drink for a hot day.

Martini with a twist.

Bittered pineapple. Fresh pineapple juice, green chartreuse,gin, lime juice, and angostura.

Harvest Moon. Rye, lillet blanc, green chartreuse, Laird’s apple brandy, angostura, orange garnish.

1 Like

A “Bolshevik Blog” from Trick Dog, SF. Cream cheese-washed Fords gin, Pimm’s, Tio Pepe fino sherry, everything bagel, Kubler absinthe, smoked sea salt.

Like an everything bagel with cream cheese, in cocktail form.

In Austria visiting friends drinking coupious amounts of amazing spirits, Brandy and wine. Beyond comprehension. Views are amazing as is the company of friends

1 Like

We need pics!! Have a great trip.

A Mai Tai from a recipe in the Smuggler’s Cove book. 2 oz Denizen Merchant’s Reserve rum, 0.5 oz Pierre Ferrand orange curaçao, 0.25 oz Mai Tai syrup (2:1 Demerara syrup made with a little vanilla extract and a pinch of salt), 0.25 oz Small Hands orgeat syrup, 0.75 oz fresh lime juice.

That Mai Tai sounds just about perfect right now! Do you deliver? :heart_eyes:

:foggy::tropical_drink::flight_departure::flight_arrival::tropical_drink::sun_with_face:

I think emojis are broken :frowning:

Many Rojas and finshed off a nice 21 yr old Armgnac in San Sabastian this evening to top off the night

1 Like

Planter’s Punch from a recipe in the Smuggler’s Cove book - lime juice, blended aged Jamaican rum, St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram, Demerara syrup, Angostura bitters.

1 Like

Ti’ punch with Neisson rhum agricole blanc, cane syrup, a few drops of lime. I like it. Simple drink that really lets the flavor of the agricole rum come through.

1 Like

Great morning drink

1 Like

You can’t lay on the beach and drink rum all day unless you start in the morning

1 Like

Puka Punch - orange juice, lime juice, pineapple juice, angostura bitters, falernum, honey syrup, passionfruit syrup, Appleton Estate Rare Blend 12 Year rum, Mount Gay Eclipse rum, Gosling’s Black Seal rum, Hamilton Overproof 151 rum.

1 Like

That sounds like a tasty tiki drink. A big blend of juices, and several styles of rum. I’m sure the Hamilton’s 151 demerara rum really rounds it out with its complexity.

1 Like

It was good! Substantial. The 151 rum is floated on top, recipe from the Smugglers Cove book adapted from Beachbum Berry Remixed, originally from the Tiki-Ti in LA. Found a recipe online more or less here: https://themeektiki.wordpress.com/2016/09/21/all-in-puka-punch/