What are you listening to?

Sounds a lot like my soundtrack.

Love YLT.

Great show this week, YLT played for 2.5 hours and covered songs from throughout their career, the mid 90s jam stuff and a bunch of acoustic including a cover of Velvet Underground’s I’ll Be Your Mirror.

3 Likes

Good gawd. I wonder if Ira went full-on deadpan Nico or put his own spin on it (I’m a big VU fan, too, but for listening purposes, only Doug Yule-era).

1 Like

RD’s Minnesota memories got me nostalgic for these guys who I saw once in KC. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Johnny A. as often as I can.
Presently on the club circuit with an A. Thru Beatles venue. Catch it if you can.

4 Likes

Or Tommy E. any day of the week.

2 Likes

Israeli guitarist playing a unique guitar.

2 Likes
1 Like

Just about a month to go before Peter’s long anticipated documentary.

2 Likes

Even better live.

3 Likes

Another MA player, so enjoyable.

2 Likes

Stumbled across Elton John’s Lockdown Sessions album. It’s some of his old shots, some other people’s hits, and some new material, all in compilations with a huge variety of young artists…so it runs a gamut from ballads to hip hop, and its amazingly good.

3 Likes

The arrangement on Nothing Else Matters from that collab album is pretty special.

4 Likes

Anyone watching The Morning Show series. Talk about a song getting in your head! Here’s the very brilliant Benjamin Clementine singing the original full version of the song, “nemesis”. Lyrics slay me!

2 Likes

On live right now

2 Likes

Very powerful

1 Like

Dozens of players all day/night for Fire Fest today. Lineup on site.

1 Like