Village Hummus [ Menlo Park ]

they got another restaurant grant, they renovated, they reopened yesterday. That is, they claimed to have opened last weekend (on Google) but this weekend the door was open and there was a person inside waiting to serve. i do not suggest a visit.

For your amazement, their website, http://mytastiesexpress/ , which contains testamonials about a river, and the charming phrase ‘glazed in marination’. The about page claims the best burger in Chicago.

on a related by location basis, Dosa Point is still great. We had an impromptu happy hour with about 10 people which ran long, and not wishing to send my guests unfed and somewhat soused onto the roadways, i ordered random dishes for pickup. they were a little slow in making it all, but it was great (as usual) and enjoyed on the patio. I don’t know what Chicken Sukka is but I love it.

Dosa Point has a patio? Where is it?

Please excuse my sloppy writing, ‘the’ patio should have been ‘my’ patio. Nothing fancy (esp compared to the neighborhood). Rather made a mess on the table, too, it might be time to pull out the belt sander.

The best dosa pt has to offer is the small table (s) shared by subway. Sorry to get your excitement up.

You are welcome to come over though!

-b

2 Likes