Twisted Tapas, Belmar

New spot; I haven’t been yet, but have read about it at least twice now, so I figured I’d post and ask if anyone has tried it yet…? Brunch and dinner only, from what I can see, and (pet peeve) while they have the menus up, they don’t have any prices.

A “tapas” restaurant that has “Spanish,” “Mexican,” “Asian,” and American food. Sounds like they’ll really knock it out of the park. :stuck_out_tongue:

Funny because there is a place in Red Bank on the corner of Broad and Peters Place. that use to be an Italian restaurant, BYOB, and now the awning as very similar “Spanish - Mexican - Asian” (perhaps more) on it as well. Thought that is where you were talking about.

Their menu sounds like the frozen appetizer section at Restaurant Depot.

Missy2

2 Likes

And here I thought it was just me… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Currently a server at Twisted Tapas in belmar and can completely vouch for every amazing item on the menu. It’s a scratch kitchen where every menu item is made to order and with the freshest ingredients bought locally on a daily basis. The food speaks for it self with some of my favorites being the calamari in a sweet chili sauce, firecracker shrimp and of course our huge pretzel braids served with beer cheese and stone ground mustard.

Come give us a shot and I promise you’ll fall in love the ambiance on our outdoor patio is the perfect vibe for an amazing night.

Our Belmar Beachcomber blog has a review of Twisted Tapas, “New on the Belmar Dining Scene”: https://goo.gl/QYAFfE.

The menu has changed since our review, so not everything we mentioned is still available. We also reviewed some other newcomers to town: Hoagitos, Empanada Guy food truck, and more.

Just read that the restaurant has closed. Lease was up, owner moved out of town.

1 Like