Twisted Crab to open first NJ location [East Brunswick]

I’m not familiar with this seafood chain which has a concentration in Virgina. It will be occupying the former Tilted Kilt space at Brunswick Square mall. I haven’t seen an opening date announced and imagine it’s still months away.

https://www.thetwistedcrab.com/

1 Like

Wow, so many seafood boil places! The one here in Flemington closed already. I like the Nauti Crab (it whatever it is called) in Metuchen the best.

Wow very interesting. Glad to see something moving into that space. I tried Tilted Kilt a few times trying to like it, but the food was pretty disappointing.

Bar Louie is also closed there too, isn’t it?

Bar Louie is still listed on both the mall and restaurant websites. Couldn’t find any indication that it has closed.

Unless the food turns out to be outrageously good, my suspicion is that this crab place will have to make more concessions to the non-seafood eaters than just the wings and fries they show on their menu to be successful.

edit: Meant to reply to Jr.

1 Like

As I am of Cajun descent this type of seafood “boiling” is a travesty. Lol but I will give it a try when the one opening in Neptune opens

1 Like