Tuzzio’s in Long Branch

Mário Perillo never provided a $24.95 for two people Tour of Italy like Tuzzio’s does. We’re full time Monmouth County now and were jonesing for Libretti’s in Orange and found out that on Tuesday you can get the T.O.I. Special, Caesar Salad for two, a monster platter of parm of choice, eggplant rollatini, and baked ziti smothered in the mozzarella , and two cannolis to wrap it up. $24.95!!! For two. I’m sure y’all know about this deal, so I apologize for being the newbie, but I’m glad we don’t have to drive to Orange for our red sauce fix.

3 Likes

You can’t beat the decor either!

1 Like

Gotta get the Tuzzio special salad if you haven’t had it.

Ordered the Tour of Italy for curbside pickup last night. We ordered shrimp parmigiana, which neither of us have ever had. We received a tray of hot food, salads for 2, and a box of Italian cookies. A tray of food swimming in Italian gravy horrifies me but in this case, I was a fan. The tray included 4 pieces of eggplant rollatini, 8 (pretty sure) pieces of shrimp, and probably 3/4 pound of ziti. The gravy was delicious, the eggplant tasted like eggplant! Like it was picked that day. A great value. We have almost half of the tray left. We skipped the salads and bread and went right for the cookies.

TUESDAY THROUGH THURSDAY
Enjoy “A Tour of Italy”!

Dinner for Two - $30.00 + Tax
Includes: Caesar Salad, Baked Ziti, Eggplant Rollatini
Entree Choices: Chicken, Veal, or Shrimp Parmigiana
Dessert Included!

3 Likes

Unchanged since the death of the last Don.

1 Like

Sad to hear that Tuzzio’s is closing on December 18.

1 Like

We were able to get a reservation for last evening. I ordered my favorite entrée “VEAL MARSALA
With mushrooms”. I always order it over linguine & it includes a dinner salad with their fantastic dressing. Wonderful

dinner & great memories!
7 Likes