Turkish Breakfast <new anon6418899 scoop lol>

Cafe Istanbul’lu in Teele Square, Somerville, has a “plate of Turkish morning” that sounds somewhat similar but perhaps with fewer dishes. Also a much more expensive “Kral Safasi” with many more plates.

I tried the Turkish Morning once many years ago and really liked it. Not sure why I haven’t returned, as I also enjoyed a lunch there a while back.

4 Likes

Nah, hang out. Haters gonna hate.

2 Likes

I’m going into mama bear mode here…can everyone go back to their respective corners and agree to disagree? We don’t have to like each other but mutual respect / more contributions would be cool. I’m not taking sides but frankly, we need more voices like @anon6418899 here.

And I hope @JulyLikethemonth doesn’t get turned off from our little corner of the internet. You’re a welcome new voice and we are friendly food-loving folks with lots of awesome advice to dispense.

12 Likes

Ditto.
Please stay, everyone.

3 Likes

Or, if you’re going to continue with the abusive gobbing off at each other, then please go sooner rather than later.

7 Likes

I absolutely disagree with this statement, which may have only contributed to driving away one of our most beloved HOs, @passing_thru.

But the main players may not agree with me or you. And maybe we are simply sticking our noses into someone else’s business.

This is a food forum, not a political one (although at times, the lines get blurred). Let’s keep the focus on the food.

3 Likes

Why does it seem like everyone is trying to splinter or undermine the Boston/New England board? Private messages may help to resolve personal beefs. I’m a proponent of that tact versus the “bring out your dead” approach (this will only resonate with Monty Python geeks).

4 Likes