Trenton and Princeton.

great!

Interesting…very interesting. To be perfectly honest this is the first time I am learning there was a tomato pie vs. pizza with the same name. With that said I cannot say with any certainty which one I ate at. My son went to Rider, so my experiences were surrounding going down to visit him and what “treasures” I could find, when I say Delorenzo’s (insert Tomato Pie or Pizza) I had to try it. Now I want to go back and see which one it was and try the other! lol

1 Like

Generally speaking, most prefer DeLorenzo’s Tomato Pies to DeLorenzo’s Pizza.

Both are outstanding, but DeLorenzo’s Tomato Pies is tops for me. By far the best “pizza” I’ve ever had, nothing outside of MAYBE John’s is close.

Now to be fair, I haven’t had Lucali - that’s on my bucket list, and by all accounts it’s fantastic. But in NJ, DeLorenzo’s Tomato Pies is my “go to”.

My brother is a Rider grad and he and I would just meet up at all these great pizza places in the area. Since he was a big softball league player, he had the “inside scoop”.

I still remember sitting at my desk in Trenton with a full DeLorenzo’s pie (I’d order from both places), those were the good old days!!!

1 Like