Tredici North, Purchase is a bustling addition to West/Fair...

I had heard good reports about this months old restaurant on Anderson Hill Road in Purchase and finally got to try it last night. They took over the free standing house that formerly was China White and did a fine job renovating the interior. We had to wait at the bar for our 7:30 reservation, but general manager Michael and his friendly staff made us feel at home with cocktails. The place was jumpin’ when we arrived.
Our opening orders: Grilled Polpo Salad and Brussel Sprout Salad and two glasses of Malbec to start. We shared and enjoyed; quite fresh. We then split an order of Pappardelle with Porcini and roasted duck. Ladies and gentlemen, this dish was a winner, overwhelming flavor! Followed this with a split order of their Roasted Chicken Scarpariello style with sausage and peppers. Another spot-on dish! Bagged that one for take home. For dessert: good old fashioned peanut butter pannacotta…
They have music some nights, and there is a cozy upstairs, too. Valet parking.
Chef Fanelli had previously worked for Baldoria, sister restaurant to Rao’s, and Felidia with Lidia Bastianich, in Manhattan…
Caveats: the dining room does get busy so it can feel a bit cramped at times. Bathrooms are upstairs.

1 Like

On the bone?

It was on the bone, actually a roasted half Amish chicken not fully cut up. So good and tender…

So its roasted with a scarpariello sauce? Good it’s on the bone!

Yes, I prefer on the bone, too. And the Pappardelle I mentioned actually had smoked duck…it was a wow!

Sounds good. Worth a trip from Northern Westchester?

It’s not really that far from you, Gwenn, down the road from the old Cobblestone. Our last meal there was in Nov. and I have stopped in for cocktails during their happy hour on occasion since. We thought it was a fine experience with some over the top flavors coming out of the kitchen. Prices range from mid to high. It does get busy, so reservations are a must…