[Toronto] [Ontario] Welcome to any new Canadian posters

Greeting!!! Same username as on CH…

7 Likes

Hello!

8 Likes

Welcome @magic & @WinoInTraining! Happy to see you here!

1 Like

I’m here from CH too. Never a big poster on the Ontario board but always an avid follower of it. Living vicariously.

9 Likes

I won’t “out” anyone publicly but I think I know the guy in green shirt. :shushing_face:

It’s exciting to see so much activity on the Toronto/Canada board. I :two_hearts::canada:

4 Likes

One of the “legends”. :joy:

1 Like

Nice to see you here, @Nyleve! It’s been a while!

If there’s interest , @naf and @hungryonion can add boards and topics.

5 or 6 years ago, one member, @Captcrunch , tried to get the Montreal board going here on HO. Hopefully, some people from Quebec, and the other provinces will start posting here on HO.

4 Likes

Hi Canadian Friends! Migrated from CH too, herby here as well as there. I am in Ottawa, not many of us there compared to Toronto crowd.

7 Likes

Welcome @herby! I’ve always enjoyed your posts!

1 Like

Ah, thank you for your kind words, I am a humble home baker.

OMG, I didn’t realize you were prima 🤦🏽!!!

2 Likes

Salut/hello! Very excited to see this board and hope to contribute after I visit Ottawa this summer.

4 Likes

Bienvenue @GoldenMole!

1 Like

Salud everyone I have been on CH for a while as well. Toronto based but hopefully can start traveling to soon.

5 Likes

Looking forward to photos of Costco runs…

3 Likes

Hey Herby!

I’m from… well, you know… (for others, just outside Ottawa!)

Looking forward to learning more about the food scene both near and far…

Would love to benefit from others’ knowledge, such as anyone’s tips for growing blue oyster mushrooms, gigante beans & other veggie gardening (relatively new at this), how to max out the potential of the Breville pizza oven…

I’m a newbie… happy to be here :blush:

6 Likes

There’s a really awesome group of people who garden on HO, and there’s already a Gardening thread for 2022. Welcome.

1 Like

Anne - here’s the Gardening & Foraging forum

2 Likes

Thanks, Harters!

1 Like

Thank you, Phoenikia!

1 Like