Top 25 Burger Joints Jersey Shore

Well I wouldn’t say I’m in the market…(really want a food truck) but man how fun would a HO restaurant be?

Not familiar with that location at all…But that would make a fantastic “JR’s nook of breakfast” or something.

Back to burgers: I have a new favorite cheap burger: the $2.50 1/4 hamburger from Kennedy Fried Chicken in Asbury. Yes you heard me right. It’s assembled exactly like a Whopper (1/4 patty, sesame seed bun, lettuce tomato onion pickle ketchup mayo) and it’s just cheap burger perfection. The toasting on the bun is magnificent, the meat is cooked until it’s crispy on the outside and piping hot. Combine with the cool crunch of the LTO and it just doesn’t get any better. Perfect burger shack burger. Did I mention it’s 2.50?

Grilled in a flattop? Regardless you can’t beat the price.

Hey joon. I’m here now lol.

I haven’t been to Kennedy in a long time but iirc that place was not the most gringo friendly spot :slight_smile:

Pour house/sitting duck cheddar sauce is legit. Jr is spot on.

Last time I went to rt 66 I was tuned up and half zonked out from tuna fishing. I stopped on my way home and in that state of mind decided to not go any longer lol.

Joon give johns a try across from long branch train station. You need to specify rare or you will get a hockey puck. if anyone opens a Korean BBQ truck or joint around here I will keep you in business lol. Do it!

@corvette_johnny Welcome! I’ve been busy with work for a change but it’s good to see people here. I wish the community wasn’t fragmented like this. Anyway…

If you like burgers the size of a mountain give Nip Tuck a try. They also have a really good craft beer selection.

That Pour House cheddar sauce is way too gritty for me. I just…it’s weird. I’ll take American or Blue Cheese on my burger thank you. :smile:

Nip Tuck…lol wow…don’t they have good wings too? I remember one drunken night going there because someone insisted they had the best wings, we must have polished off a few dozen, and yes I paid the price the next day.

Yes the community is fragmented, but for my taste this is the more palatable of the two. You will see me posting over there…but not nearly as often because overall activity is so low AND I really can’t figure out how to even create a new topic anymore. It’s far too frustrating and there is no reason for it to be so difficult. Such a shame.

Now stop whining like a kid who’s parents just divorced and start sharing some of your vast knowledge with the fine folks here at HO.

Of the two platforms, I find this one far superior - at least if you’re more finder than follower.