title must be at least two characters

They said it so much better than I could! You will always be welcome and I hope there is much deliciousness in your future, whether you tell us about it or not.

8 Likes

Me too. I decided to stop posting, never to return. Three months later, I changed my mind.

3 Likes

No, donā€™t go, @passing_thru! Iā€™ve always enjoyed reading your take on the local restaurants, even the ones that are far from my neighborhood and Iā€™ll probably never visit. Not sure what was said on the last thread (what remained sounds like a perfectly reasonably proposition), but I do understand that sometime you just have to stay away from the negativity for your own sake. Perhaps youā€™ll reconsider and come back around at some point?

4 Likes

Please reconsider. As others have observed there were times when you singlehandedly carried this board. Your posts have always been terrific.

3 Likes

It is a discussion board, not an honorific board :confused:

Came late to this and donā€™t fully understand what transpired, but I too appreciate passing_thruā€™s comments. Donā€™t go.

3 Likes

Me too! Passing Thru I hope you will reconsider.

1 Like

Honkman should be real proud :frowning: He got on me for my pizza recs and he shot me down, praising the cheeseburger pizza-- Oy! Donā€™t let mean people block your goodness

6 Likes