The Wine Loft Long Branch

Never been and we have an event there tonight. From the website I’m thinking I should eat before I go. Has anyone been?

http://www.thewineloftnjpier.com

TIA

I haven’t been in 10 years but it was always known more for their wines and drinks over their food. Times could have certainly changed.

1 Like

I looked at the website and I’m thinking you should eat before and after you go.

3 Likes

“The sexiest place in town”…seal will fit right in, you sexy f’n beast of a man!

5 Likes

Holy crap, they actually use that on their website! That is hilarious! I’ve never been but I could imagine it is a scene.

2 Likes

Actual video of @seal getting ready for his event tonight:

https://youtu.be/65UhRV75wOQ

4 Likes

Guess thats another place I’m Persona Non Grata…

Sexy is overrated anyway

2 Likes

Holy crap! I just googled the location and it’s in Pier Village. :channeling Abe Simpson:I hate that entire place. When I was a kid I worked on the old Long Branch Amusement Pier. Kids today got too much money and not enough backbone. What was I saying? Where are my slippers?

2 Likes

I used to go there all the time, my roommate worked there and was dating the manager.

Food isn’t bad, not good either. I wouldn’t pay my money and eat there at full price.

It’s a fun place if you’re into wine but paying wine bar prices for wine isn’t exactly my idea of a good time. It sure is a lot of fun when you’re friends with the manager though. :smiley:

4 Likes

So the food was lousy, as predicted. Surprisingly, the elder relatives started talking about the new Windmill location. Ended up with hot dogs, onion rings, and cheese fries in the old Niko’s spot, so I guess you could say we had happy ending.

4 Likes

Yeahhhhhh well when I haven’t been to a place in 10 years I find it hard to bash them since a lot could have changed, seems not to be the case here. Sorry to hear of your experience but yeah, that’s how it was 10years ago so here’s to consistency I guess!

2 Likes