The new Semolina in Red Bank

@CurlzNJ hahaha! I don’t think so. We only moved one town over so expecting that the one I met you two at last year would still be closest (which we should do again!)

2 Likes

Congratulations on the big move! You’ll make wonderful memories there, and look back fondly at your old home.

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Did you see the recent negative review that was posted and how it was responded to by management? They posted both on their facebook page…

like the last issue that we discussed previously, there is def more to it…but an owner has the right refuse service. I would, however, be annoyed that my reservation was canceled only a few days out…even if it seems to have slipped through as this customer was apparently black listed.

I personally have had nothing but great dining experiences here…but some people feel “entitled” to put nicely…and when they are challenged they go off the deep end…sad, but true.

1 Like

Had dinner tonight. I’ll be thinking about this scallop appetizer for a while. Perfect scallops with buttermilk, lemon and olives. Really really good. Everything was great but those scallops! Yum. The memory helps sooth the burn of hitting a deer on the way home. Ugh we are fine. The car will be fixed. The deer on the other hand…

4 Likes

Oh nooooo! Glad you guys are OK though.

4 Likes

Thanks. Just money and annoyance!

3 Likes

Was it on River Road in Fair Haven?? Cause I think I just saw the deer :pleading_face:

2 Likes

No. Near almost home on the lincroft/holmdel border.

2 Likes

Thank goodness y’all are ok :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks! :heart:

1 Like