The Chef Show 2020

The Chef Show

I’m watching. Anyone else?

Jon Favreau said he used to sell mutual funds.

Watched them all . Real good

1 Like

We’re loving Season 3 and trying not to blaze through it - wonderful!

1 Like

Just started the new season 3 last night. I really think there is some special and interesting chemistry between Favreau and Choi. I love how genuinely geeky Favreau is to learn from and impress Choi.

4 Likes

Is this a take off of the food truck movie he did recently? I forgot the name of the movie but I did enjoy it.

It 's a spin off of “Chef”, a movie released in 2014.

The Chef Show on Netflix.

“Writer, director and food enthusiast Jon Favreau and chef Roy Choi explore food in and out of the kitchen with accomplished chefs and celebrity friends.
Starring:Jon Favreau, Roy Choi”.

1 Like

Jon Favreau is someone in the media industry who I would love to hang with cooking a meal . He’s great at what he does . But loved the way he was nervous cooking the morel omelet for Wolgang Puck . I’m sure he practiced for this , but then again it was simply hard . I loved his disappointment. A true artist.

1 Like

Yes, but he was the master of the sourdough! He was in teaching mode, and even Roy was listening. I wondered if there was more to that.

Spoilers!

In The Chef Show Season 3, Favreau and Choi venture to Las Vegas for a trio of excellent installments.
On tube follow…whatever that is.

1 Like

I’m watching it over again . Inspired to make the ceviche from border grill. These two gals have been at it for a time. Remember watching them on PBS in the 80’s . He does know his sour dough . I’m going to have to take notes on it .

1 Like

Good times!

1 Like

I’m watching the series again . I like his serious bread techniques . When he looks at the loaf of bread in the oven. Looks good but were going to play chicken here. Back in the oven for a couple more minutes. Nice .

1 Like

I loved that movie - Chef.

2 Likes