The best dinner cruise on the Seine, PARIS

Don Juan II Dinner Cruise, Paris FRANCE

An excerpt from my review:

"What an absolutely fabulous experience. As I mentioned this is a smaller dinner cruise, very upscale and a lot of attention has been paid to not only the ambiance, but the service. The service was beyond reproach. At the beginning we had apéros on deck, as it cooled they brought out blankets. And, of course as you went along the Seine you had great views. They did not have that glaring loud speaker describing every single juncture. They did, however, provide a little card with a map of the Seine with points of interest. The food was near perfect. The chef definitely had some whimsy with e.g., the trick of dim sum that was actually cold, and the contrast of different textures “Ying-Yang”, e.g., the 2-types of chicken, the creamy peas contrasted with the whole raw peas. This dinner cruise is a winner, but by no means inexpensive. Would we go back? absolutely, but first I’ll have to save my centimes.

The fixed cost for the dinner and cruise is 220€, which includes all the food. Libations including water are additional. So, for 7-courses (included the hors d’oeuvres, chocolates), 2-bottles of Sancere, 2-bottles of water. Our bill came to 1,096€ for 4-people or 274€ ($323) per person. So this is not inexpensive."