The 2018(ish) Hater’s Guide To The Williams-Sonoma Catalog

He’s back!

3 Likes

Thank you for posting … I had been checking in occasionally, but slacked off of late :slight_smile:

I don’t read Deadspin, but I do check The Takeout occasionally, and there it was. Full disclosure, I kind of want the R2-D2 popcorn maker. But since I

a) don’t have $100 to waste on stupid stuff
b) have no space for this nonsense
c) am perfectly capable of making popcorn in a pot, as everyone should be, and
d) eat popcorn only rarely

I guess I’ll just admire it from afar.

3 Likes

Full disclosure, not telling DH it exists!

3 Likes

Your secret is safe with me.

1 Like

FYI there is an inexpensive armless knockoff :joy:

I actually found that myself! but the Williams Sonoma one is a lot nicer. Go big or go home! (Going home.)

1 Like

I think you can get 30 percent off if you order online from WS

Quit enabling! I am weak.

3 Likes

sorry :wink:

Thanks so much. So happy to read some of these. However, we really should split this into its own thread as it is this important. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t recall seeing this before – this is great! :rofl: Thank you for sharing. The gif of the rooster stabbing himself thru the heart is an especially fitting touch.

2 Likes

It was posted last week.

Oh hello there! Merry Christmas! Oh, did I just wish you a Merry Christmas IN MARCH? Indeed I did. I just adore the holidays so much that I celebrate them all year round. It’s true! That way, I can fill every day with joyful tidings! Right, kids?

delete delete

I’m dying laughing at the “bitelets of steakokopitas”. :rofl:

1 Like

“I’m the kind of person that bites off enough food to choke a blue whale every time I eat” :grinning:

1 Like

Reminds me of this meme – and this is so me.

3 Likes

Yup. Waitresses always come ask people “How is everything?” when their mouths are full.