The 11-Course Retrospective Menu at Eleven Madison Park (Manhattan)

As many of you know, Eleven Madison Park is closed for the summer for renovations. On June 8th, the night before they closed, we celebrated our 49th anniversary at EMP. Starting in April and until the restaurant shuttered, the menu was an 11-course retrospective of Chef Daniel Humm’s “greatest hits.” In my new blog post about that evening, the photos of the dishes I took on June 8th are accompanied by the first photos I took of these same dishes in the past. (Note: We have been EMP regulars since Chef Humm took over the kitchen, so I have an extensive archive on Flickr of our meals there.) Also included are comments Chef Humm made about these dishes on Instagram and elsewhere. I hope you’ll find the post interesting.

My Blog
My Flickr

Wow those pictures look stunning. Do you know if they will have the 11 course after the renovations? I have been meaning to try 11 Madison, but things have been a little busy.

Roz - this is just wonderful! And the dishes look amazing. Happy anniversary!!

BestFoodNearMe, I doubt the 11-course menu will be offered when they reopen. CdC Dmitri told me that the fall menu is already set, but he didn’t tell me anything about it.

Gwenn, Thanks for the compliment and the anniversary wishes!

My Blog
My Flickr

1 Like