Thanksgiving Leftovers, 2023

I ate some leftover cranberry sauce with take-out Mary Brown’s fried chicken tonight. I would do it again.

1 Like

These three soups are favorites in our household, tom kha, avgolimono, and borscht.

Are you also a fan of New England clam chowder, chicken tortilla, eshkeneh, and ash reshteh?

If so, we should avoid meeting in case we might annihilate.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll have to keep my eyes open for these. We have a 99 Ranch in town that might have fresh water chestnuts.

2 Likes

I like most of what you mentioned, but I rarely make clam chowder and I’ve never had the 2nd last one you mentioned, so we are safe!

Russian Cabbage Soup is also on my rotation.

1 Like

Gnocchi with leftover Thanksgiving mashed potatoes. At the rate I’m going, I’ll be eating Thanksgiving food 'til Christmas, 'cause I not only have leftover stuffing strata, I also now have leftover gnocchi.

9 Likes

I’ve found that leftover cranberry sauce with or without leftover roasted winter squash for pumpkin pie go very well with pre cooked steel oatmeal.

3 Likes

Celery salad with blue cheese and walnuts.

IMG_1918

Spaghetti squash parm.

IMG_1924

We’re getting there!

6 Likes

Too late? I give you cheese filled stuffing buns, green bean casserole, cranberry stuffed turkey burger, taters & gravy.

9 Likes

Makes for an impressive picture. Bon appetit.

That is a masterpiece.

Full disclosure: I did not make nor eat this fantastic creation, but it seemed appropriate to share.

Absolutely.

:grin:

2 Likes

Yah, story of my life.

1 Like

Damn, and here I was ready to come over …

There’d have been nothing left for ya :smiley:

Clever!