Thankful for the Hungry Onion community

When I was younger, I really liked the idea of going around the table before Thanksgiving dinner and saying what we were grateful for. Every time I suggested it, my mother shot it down as “dumb”. Oh well. So I would now like to say that I am so grateful for the Hungry Onion community. You are a source of inspiration, humor, education, and help for me, and I am happy to be a part of it. Have a great holiday season.

23 Likes

Ditto!

6 Likes

Ditto also :clinking_glasses: CHEERS .!!!

6 Likes

You expressed it well, and I feel the same. A Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Oh and of course, as I meant to say, Happy Turkey Day USA to HO’s near and far.

8 Likes

Same here! Very grateful for this community and all those who add their knowledge to it.

9 Likes

During the recent months, when life was often bleak and joyless, one of the few things that I looked forward to was logging onto HO. We who participate in food forums may be dinosaurs, but I think we’re happy dinosaurs. I cherish how we are get through rough patches and celebrate good ones together which I think is rare in this day and age. I’m so grateful for all of you, even the cantankerous ones. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Edited to add: “the cantankerous ones (of which I count myself)!”

11 Likes

Okay, I want to change my answer, or at least add to it. I am especially thankful to this forum where people take the time to write thoughtfully.

7 Likes

The communion with HO’s many exceptional personalities, as real as any in off-line life, is a cherished gift. Thank you, HO
!

7 Likes
Help cover Hungry Onion's costs when you shop at Amazon!

Fish market.
Credit: Ramesh SA, Flickr