Tea worthy of online order?

I heard much about Yunnan Souring, but I have not tried it yet. Glad to hear you like white tea.

1 Like

Yea Yunnan Sourcing seems to get rave reviews. The original site has more choices and lower pricing, but the us site has cheaper shipping for North American customers. I don’t have much experience with white tea, but it’s been great to drink Grandpa style. I’ll probably pick up a few more cakes of the 2021 when I can. I’m also looking in to puerh, fu, and various smokey teas.

Red Blossom from San Francisco is very good and also In Pursuit of Tea. FWW i am a Taiwanese Oolong fan.

3 Likes

I walked past there many times, and used to have a lot of clients there (before COVID-19). However, I have not bought or sat down there before. It does seem to have a wide range of tea.

mostly loose tea for me — but when i’m in a hurry (or just lazy), the stash double bergamot is my go to. it’s actually spoiled me for other earl greys.

1 Like

I bought that thinking I would love it, no for me. I gave it to a friend. I’m back to twinning loose leaves, Earl Grey … the quality improved a bit lately.

Just to be clear, you’ve found loose tea as good or better than Stash DB?

If so, where?

i have a few loose teas in my regular rotation — a yunnan, a royal fruit that i blend myself, and chai cascarilla from mem teas in somerville, ma.

when i came across the stash double bergamot at work, i found i liked it better than the loose earl grey i had been drinking.

1 Like

I like Tea Pigs’ Earl Grey. https://teapigs.com/

its a good option i am also buying tea from there.

2 Likes