Tasty appetizers at Kee Oyster House, White Plains...

I have been getting a good deal of my oyster fix at this spiffy new spot in White Plains. It is at the old Tango Grill location on Court & E. Post Road.They do a wonderful fresh oyster service, $1 per during happy hours, served with tasty house made cocktail sauce, horseradish and Champagne sauce. Sometimes we also order the Fried Calamari which is a notch above, too with its chili aioli alongside. Friendly, attentive staff. Will be delving into the rest of the menu over time…

Shared a dozen oysters last night during their happy hour at the bar which runs until 7 p.m., and followed with their seared scallops appetizer on a bed of herbed risotto. So delicious! By the time we left, the dining room was filling in nicely…

1 Like

Agree food and service are very good, but an actual full meal (at table) runs into quite a bit of money. We were there with another couple and none ordered the oysters. The clam chowder, of which they are very proud, was in fact excellent, not all potatoes or too thick, plenty of clams. Set up sort of like a steakhouse in that veg’s are separate charge. Portions not overly large. The night we were there the bar crowd was VERY large and noisy and probably the best deal.

2 Likes

We get that craving for oysters on occasion, and as I have stated before, Kee does a wonderful oyster service. Our platter of one dozen was pristine. Had to follow those with their seared scallops, calamari and shrimp with risotto served in a shell. Sort of a Coquille St. Jacques. So delicious! Glad we stopped in. The place was jumping during happy hour, too.

After a walk thru the White Plains Farmers Market I stopped in to Kee for lunch. Found a darn good Shrimp Po’ Boy on the menu served with all the fixin’s, and their crispy house made chips. A glass of Bronx Ale helped wash it all down…

1 Like